A. Newly insert a fumonisin standard for “sunsik” [Article 2. 3. 5) (3) ④]
1) Due to the high degree of mycotoxin contamination resulting from the reassessment of the mycotoxin standard specification, it is necessary to establish standards for foods that need to be managed
2) Newly insert a fumonisin standard for “sunsik”
3) Protect national health by strengthening the safety management of fumonisin
B. Expand substances subject to the management of the standard for diarrheal shellfish poison [Article 2. 3. 5) (9) ②]
1) Since substances subject to the management of the standard for diarrheal shellfish poison in Korea is different from international standards, international harmonization of standards and specifications is necessary.
2) Expand substances subject to management of the standard for diarrheal shellfish poison
3) Reinforce the safety management of the shellfish distributed in Korea and harmonize with international standards
C. Amend maximum residue limits of pesticides of agricultural products [(66) cypermethrin, (67) cyfluthrin, (73) acephate, (112) carbendazim, (114) carbofuran, (131) chlorpyrifos, (194) pyrethrin, and (421) lepimectin in Attached Table 4]
1) Reassessment of the maximum residue limits for pesticides used at home and abroad is required.
2) Amend the maximum residue limits for eight types of pesticides including cypermethrin
3) Provide citizens with safe food by reasonably making amendments to maximum residue limits for pesticides in agricultural products